Christian "Lolli" Kuhn
scratching community itches in Workspaces and elsewhere
Tools Lolli can’t live without:
- Grünkohl untereinander
Christian has been a major force for improvement in TYPO3 core for many years. Without him, we would not have the Install Tool, the form engine, and a lot more that we now take for granted in the form they are today. We talk a lot about open source contribution and we’re putting our money where our mouth is, as they say. Christian’s job at b13 will start with working on TYPO3 core, especially Workspaces, full time. He says he can 3D-print anything, including core patches … we’ll see. We are thrilled to have him here and we’re certain that our investment will benefit everyone using TYPO3.
- Caching, Contribution, Community, Quality
- High Fives, Hamburgers
- Learning, Testing, Teamwork
- PSRs, Performance, Pizza
- Refactoring, Rewriting
- TYPO3 Core, Extensions, Installer, Middleware, v10, Workspaces, Upgrades
Lolli and TYPO3
Lolli on working at b13
Lolli’s Dos and Don’ts
- Always create concise solutions for single issues.
- Always take long walks when you need to clear your head.
- Never leave things half done.