David wears a lot of hats at b13:
- Business Roles:
- New business, business development
- Taxes and accounting
- Technical Role: Frontend and integration
Tools David can’t live without:
b13 Founder and CEO, David, is a reluctant administrative wizard, father (of two children and all of the b13 family), and someone you’ll meet if you’re thinking about working with our agency. Somehow, he still finds time to be constantly learning new skills and is an influential part of our cutting-edge frontend practice. He loves AMP, inline CSS, and taking templating to new levels. He loves hamburgers a little bit more.
- Solutions, delivering value, ROI
- Learning, listening, agreements, partnership, international
- Questions, asking why, saying “no” (somebody has to sometimes)
- TYPO3, extensions, v10, relaunch
- UX, editor experience, design, responsive
- Performance, AMP, SEO, RSS, user stories, testing
- Teamwork, trust, values, family, understanding
- Open source, contribution
- Breakfast, burgers, gin & tonic
David and TYPO3
David on working at b13
What I love about b13
My favorite thing about b13
How b13 helps our clients and the world
David’s Dos and Don’ts
- Test your code
- ask why
- think ahead
- see the big picture
- (try to) understand what you're doing
- Stop learning.
- Never take b13 for granted.
Latest articles by David Steeb
A slow website is loosing you business. Here's why performance of your website matters – and what you can do to improve yours. We found on a recent relaunch of a client website that the search ranking for their most important keywords significantly improved just by optimizing website performance.
b13 will be part of the official TYPO3 Project presence at DMEXCO19 in Cologne (Hall 8.1, Booth D020). On September 11 and 12, three of us will be there showing off how great TYPO3 CMS is in 2019. We’re on a mission to convince people who haven’t tried out TYPO3 in a while to give it another look. We’ll talk with one and all about how we can help you solve your digital business challenges, too. Join us for a Kölsch beer in the Domstadt!
If you need to publish or update content in multiple languages at the same time, or involve others to sign off or edit content before publishing, then content staging is the solution you’re looking for. Did you know TYPO3 solves this out of the box with the Workspaces module?
A content type for TYPO3’s page module is defined by a number of configurations. We’ll go through the seven steps you need to implement to create and enable the content type we want and the UI elements needed to support it for content editors.