TYPO3’s “Form” system extension is a flexible framework that can handle many configurations, templates, and use cases. While TYPO3 makes it easy to create forms on the fly, your business may have more complex needs that require backend adjustments. Rather than seeking tech help for every minor change, your company might benefit from a custom extension or flexible finisher that makes forms more self-serviceable for marketers. At b13, we love to help our clients get more flexibility out of TYPO3 Forms with custom solutions for specific business needs.
support board sanitation, "PHP, HTML, and the other stuff..."
Tools Michi can’t live without:
- PhpStorm, Git, Composer
- Adobe Lightroom
Michael is our friendly neighborhood secret weapon. Running our support board, he is the one person in the office who knows all our client projects. Outside the office, he’s a scout leader and musician. His tech skill set is impressive, like a Swiss army knife, yet somehow his greatest skill is learning new skills. In and out of the office, he is kind, generous, and always ready to lend a hand.
- PHP, TYPO3, Apple, Ansible, Vagrant
- Web Servers, Search, CI-deployment
- People, Listening, Understanding, High-fives, Teamwork
- Breakfast, Barbecues, Hamburgers vs Pizza, Roller Coasters
Michael and TYPO3
Michael on working at b13
Michael’s Dos and Don’ts
- Always find the best solution.
- Do recurring tasks faster each time.
- Never work on the live server. No, really, don’t.