Tools Achim can’t live without:
Backend developer Achim, is the tough critic you need to give you honest feedback about your code. He’s also the first to crack a joke or burst into laughter when you tell one. His almost legendary distaste for all things aesthetic (never ask him about design) is more than made up for by his deep technical mastery of the open-source tech stacks we run for our clients at b13.
- TYPO3 core, extensions, middleware, upgrades, version 10
- PHP, Linux, Solr, testing, Cloudflare, Github - CI/CD
Achim and TYPO3
Achim on working at b13
Job and Role: Backend
Achim’s Dos and Don’ts
- Always find a solution. Never give up.
- Always finish what you started.
- Never (ever) ask me for advice on design, CSS, or pixels.