Tools CP can’t live without:
- multiple monitors
Project Manager CP, (Claus-Peter is a mouthful, even for Germans), is our charming “Client Whisperer,” man of many haircuts, and also helps out with testing and QA at b13. CP is a bright spirit around the office and a talented and successful musician with a golden voice outside it. None of us have ever seen him stressed out, but his projects come in on time and his clients come back asking for more. There must be something to be said for a reliable, gentle hand, a huge smile, and an eye for detail.
- Project management, teamwork
- Quality, delivering value
- Questions, asking why
- Learning. listening, people, family
- Media, testing, TYPO3, Microsoft
- Editor experience
CP and TYPO3:
CP on working at b13:
CP’s Dos and Don’ts
- Ask why, then listen carefully.
- Care about people; they’re everything we’ve got.
- Do your best.
- Be shy about asking twice if you need to.
- Forget your signature.
- Never give up. Never lose hope.