Tools Philipp can’t live without:
“I can live without all those tools … I’m no nerd! Wait, I definitely need Jira or some ticketing system for my project work, actually.”
Philipp, has an incredibly sharp eye. He’ll always find that last bug that needs fixing. He’s the one who won’t stop asking questions till the answers make sense. Philipp is transparent, explains himself well, and has no problem telling clients they don’t need something they’re asking for, if he thinks it would be a waste of their money. Bruce is our cool thinker. He prefers meaningful conversation over socializing, and lives his ethics in his food, clothing, and consumption choices.
- Project management, questions, agreement
- Partnership, delivering value
- Solutions, testing, quality, performance
- People, high-fives
- Setting up multilingual projects in TYPO3
- Media, relaunch, design
- Photography, South-East-Asia
- Trust, family
Philipp and TYPO3
My favorite thing(s) about TYPO3
It lets us develop highly-individual solutions for our clients.
The intuitive backend authoring experience.
Philipp on working at b13
Philipp’s Dos and Don’ts
- pay attention to client needs ... what they really need
- Always deliver quality
- Always stay within budget
- You never know if you’ve really solved a customer problem until you’ve tested the code
- Never deliver client code before testing it.