Table of Contents
- I. General
- II. Responsible party
- III. Privacy Officer
- IV. Your rights
- V. Processing of personal data during informational use of our website
- VI. Processing of personal data by cookies
- VII. Other functions and offers of our website
- VIII. Contacting us
- IX. Blog
- X. Cloudflare
- XI. Google Analytics
- XII. VG Wort
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website.
(2) The term 'personal data' means, with reference to the definition of Article 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as 'General Data Protection Regulation' or 'GDPR' for short), all data that can be personally related to you. This includes, for example, name, address, e-mail address, user behavior. With regard to further terminology, in particular the terms processing', 'controller', 'processor' and 'consent', we refer to the legal data protection definitions of Art. 4 DSGVO.
(3) We process personal data only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and the content and services offered by us. Personal data is regularly processed only if you have given us your consent within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO or if the processing is permitted by statutory provisions, in particular by one of the legal bases mentioned in Art. 6 (1) b) to f) DSGVO.
(4) Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. In addition, storage may take place if this has been provided for by national or European regulations to which we are subject. In this case, the data will be blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed by the respective regulations has expired. The latter does not apply if further storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
(5) If we wish to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our website or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
II. Responsible party
(1) The responsible party within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDRP, the other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other regulations and provisions of a data protection nature is:
Managing Director: Benjamin Mack, David Steeb
Phone: +49 711 46058970
Fax: +49 711 46058979
Email address: [email protected]
Register court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Register number: HRB 733314
(2) For further details on the responsible body, please refer to our imprint.
III. Privacy Officer
You can reach and contact our Privacy Officer at the following address:
Datenschutzbeauftragter der b13 GmbH
c/o TÜV SÜD Akademie GmbH
Tel: +49 7525 9469859
E-mail: [email protected]
IV. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to us in respect of personal data relating to you:
- the right of access,
- the right to rectification and erasure,
- the right to restriction of processing,
- the right to object to processing,
- the right to data portability.
(2) Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
V. Processing of personal data during informational use of our website
(1) If you access our website without registering or otherwise providing us with information ('Informational Use'), we only collect the personal data that your web browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to enable you to view our website and to ensure its stability and security: IP address, Date and time of the request, Time zone difference to GMT, Content of the web page, Access status (HTTP status), Amount of data transferred, Request website, Web browser, operating system, browser language and version
(2) The aforementioned data is also stored in so-called log files on our servers. A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
(3) The storage of the above-mentioned data in log files serves to ensure the functionality and optimization of our website as well as to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(4) An evaluation of this data for marketing purposes does not take place. In the above purposes lies our legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the aforementioned data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDRP. The aforementioned data for the provision of our website will be deleted when the respective session has ended. The collection of the above data for the provision of our website is mandatory for the operation of our website. There is no possibility to object.
VI. Processing of personal data by cookies
(1) We use so-called cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the storage medium of your end device, for example on a hard drive, and through which certain information flows to us as the body that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your end device. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below.
(2) Cookies that are stored in association with your web browser:
- Persistent cookies: these cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies at any time in the settings of your web browser.
(3) The processing of personal data by the aforementioned cookies serves to make the offer of our website as a whole more user-friendly and effective for you. Some functions of our website cannot be offered without the use of these cookies. In particular, some functions of our website require that your web browser can still be identified after a page change. If you have an account, we use the cookies to identify you for subsequent visits. This prevents you from having to log in again each time you visit our website. The data processed by cookies that are required to provide the functions of our website are not used to create user profiles. Where cookies are used for analysis purposes, they are used to improve the quality and user-friendliness of our website, its content and functions. They enable us to track how the website, which functions and how often they are used. This enables us to continuously optimize our offer.
(4) In the above purposes lies our legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDRP.
(5) The above cookies are stored on your terminal device and transmitted from it to our server. You can therefore configure the processing of data and information by cookies yourself. You can make appropriate configurations in the settings of your web browser, through which you can, for example, reject third-party cookies or cookies altogether. In this context, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of our website properly. In addition, we recommend a regular manual deletion of cookies as well as your browser history.
VII. Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the aforementioned informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. This usually requires the provision of further personal data. We need this data to provide the respective service. The aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process this data, which have been carefully selected and commissioned by us. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. Insofar as personal data is passed on to third parties in the course of services which we offer jointly with partners, you can find more detailed information in the following descriptions of the individual services. If these third parties are based in a country outside the European Economic Area, you can find more detailed information about the consequences of this circumstance in the following descriptions of the individual services.
VIII. Contacting us
(1) If you contact us by e-mail, the personal data you send to us with your e-mail will be stored.
(2) In addition, we maintain a contact form on our website with which you can contact us. In doing so, the data you enter in the input mask is transmitted to us and stored: First name, Last name, Email address .
(4) The processing of the above personal data is solely for the purpose of dealing with your enquiries.
(5) The processing of further personal data, which is generated by the use of the contact form provided on our website, serves to prevent misuse as well as to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(6) This is also our legitimate interest in processing your personal data. Insofar as you have given us consent for this, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDRP, in particular in the event that the data is transmitted to us by you by sending us an e-mail. Insofar as you wish to work towards the conclusion of a contract by sending us an e-mail, Art. 6 (1) (b) GDRP constitutes an additional legal basis.
(7) The data will be deleted, subject to statutory retention periods, as soon as we have conclusively processed your request. When contacting us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. We would like to point out that in this case your request cannot be processed any further. You can declare the revocation or the objection by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address given in the imprint.
(1) On our website we offer a blog. In this blog we publish contributions to different topics.
(2) If you have given us consent to store the data, you can revoke this consent at any time. You may object to this storage of the aforementioned data at any time.
We use the service on our website.
We use the service to optimize the presentation of the web pages of our website, in particular to increase the loading speed of the page content. This allows us to improve our offer as well as the user experience for you. The use of the service also serves the purpose of ensuring the error-free functionality of our website and protecting our internet presence from attacks such as DDoS attacks.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDRP.
101 Townsend St.
CA 94107 San Francisco
United States of America
Phone +1 415 862-0282
XI. Google Analytics
We use the service on our website.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDRP (consent).
We use the service to analyze the use of our website and to continuously improve individual functions and offers as well as the user experience. Through the statistical evaluation of user behavior, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
You can also prevent the storage of cookies generated by this service by making the appropriate settings in your web browser. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website. If you want to prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your user behavior (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by the provider of the service, you can also download and install the web browser plugin available at the following link:
In order to oblige the provider of this service to process the transmitted data only in accordance with our instructions and to comply with the applicable data protection regulations, we have concluded an order processing agreement with the provider.
Google Ireland Limited
Google Building Gordon House
Phone +353 1 543 1000
Fax +353 1 686 5660
Eine Löschung der Daten auf Nutzer- und Ereignisebene, die mit Cookies, Nutzerkennungen (z. B. User-ID) und Werbe-IDs (z. B. DoubleClick-Cookies, Android-Werbe-ID, IDFA [Apple-Kennung für Werbetreibende]) verknüpft sind erfolgt spätestens 26 Monate nach ihrer Erhebung.
XII. VG Wort
We use the service on our website. No personal data is processed when using the service.