Job and Role: Creating concepts, Wireframes, Interface Design, Creating vector based graphics and icons, Reviewing conceptual or design ideas (sometimes even for print).
Outside of Work: Hiking, jogging, urban gardening, DIY plant stands, propagating succulents, darts, reading, horror movies, my cat (he is a jerk, but we’re used to each other), anything Harry Potter!
Tools, ohne die Steffi nicht leben kann:
- Gin & Tonic
- Roller Coasters
UX and interface designer, Stefanie is way cooler than the rest of us. Thankfully, she doesn’t hold that against us. She is easy to get along with; we and our clients can always rely on her. She has a special quality we call “seeing the work.” She instantly understands what needs to be done for any given project, and gets on with it. Stefanie spends a great deal of her spare time combining her passions for travel and music, at concerts and festivals, in campers, and hiking.
- Design, Documentation, Delivering Value
- Questions, User Stories, Written Concepts
- UX, Responsive, Adobe XD
- Listening, Learning, Teamwork, High Fives, People, Family
Stefanie and TYPO3
What I love about working with TYPO3:
My favorite thing(s) about TYPO3:
Stefanie on working at b13
Steffi’s Dos and Don’ts
- When in doubt, always get a second opinion and offer help in return.
- Always work with a well-organized design system with clear hiracies to eliminate subsequent faults.
- Always try out new things; keep an open mind.
- Always challenge yourself and participate in open, friendly competition.
- Always claim a tiny-hand-high-five and celebrate minor accomplishments when and where they come.
- Never assume you always know best—note to self!
- Never ask my opinion ... if you don't want to hear it.
- Never clutter your desktop with unsorted files.
- Never feed me an avocado (it's gonna be mayhem).