"I make the TYPO3 frontend beautiful."
Tools, ohne die Daniel nicht leben kann:
- I always use a code editor like PHPStorm or Atom
- I like to use the Affinity Design Apps (to avoid Adobe).
- I cannot live without my coffee machine or Git.
The most common thing you’ll hear Daniel say is “I can do that,” or “I’ve got it.” He’s that person who does all the little things in the office, like water the plants and clean the coffee machine, before you even notice it. Apart from his talent for building website frontends, he enriches our lives (and our clients’, too!) with incredible gifts, from the coffee he roasts himself to the beer he brews with hops grown in his home garden. Daniel volunteers, helping the disadvantaged in Stuttgart get online and learn new skills.
- People, Trust, Community, Family
- TYPO3, AMP, RSS, HTML, CSS, JS
- Apple, Android, Brew
- Learning, Delivering Value
- SEO, Performance, Relaunch, Upgrade
- Coffee, BBQ, Breakfast, Gin & Tonic
- Roller Coasters, Fun things
Daniel and TYPO3
Daniel on working at b13
Daniel’s Dos and Don’ts
- Always try new things but stick to familiar stuff when you need to get stuff done.
- Always good food! I love good food! I love to improvise ;-) Always try to minimize!
- Never be antisocial! Be helpful for everybody.
- My user manual: Never rush me, I always give my best and I rush myself enough as it is.