Tools Flix can’t live without:
- Google Inbox
- an apple a day
Project manager deluxe, Florian (aka Flix), would be described in Germany as “hard, but fair.” He has a very sharp eye for detail, and no tolerance for excuses or slippage, keeping us and our clients on track and on deadline. But he wraps it all in a glorious, caffeine-powered charm and wicked sense of humor. He is always there to help and we love him for it.
- Project management, delivering value, SEO, ROI
- TYPO3, Workspaces, editor experience, relaunch
- Apple, Adobe XD, Solr
- User stories, enablement, asking why
- Community, teamwork, trust, understanding, high fives
- International & multi language
- Media, podcasts
- Hamburgers v Pizza
Florian and TYPO3
Florian on working at b13
Florian’s Dos and Don’ts
- Keep your project, your team, and the client in a happy place.
- Be ready. Know the numbers.
- Another CMS.
- Tables on web pages.
- Without internet.
Latest articles by Florian Keitgen
Accurately reflecting a brand’s identity and goals through its website is a layered, multi-step process. It requires strategy, technical know-how, and deep understanding of users to create a strong, visually appealing website. Brand designers also need to be in sync with a business’s goals to ensure their digital brand represents their long-term aims.